Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Flag of Our Own!

I'm so excited! I was selected by the city council of Gun Barrel City, Tx to be on the flag committee because of my artistic abilities!!! I get the pleasure of coming up with designs for the flag based on the ideas agreed discussed in the meeting yesterday. I will post some pics of them here when they are done for anyone who wants to chime in their thoughts and opinions about them.

And yes, There really is a place named Gun Barrel City! In fact we are the only city in the USA with that name! Gun Barrel City is a neat place situated on Cedar Creek Lake. There are a lot of friendly people here.

Wonder how we got the name Gun Barrel City? You'll have to check back when I post the pics of the perspective flag to find out!

1 comment:

Zaak said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what your working on.